MAZURI Tortoise Diet 500gr
Mazuri® Tortoise Diet is a high fiber diet designed for dry land herbivorous tortoises such as gopher, sulcata and Galapagos tortoises. This diet may be used with other herbivorous reptiles as well.
- High fiber level.
- Contains natural vitamin E.
- Extruded pellet form - Minimizes wastage and creates a more natural feeding environment.
- Complete nutrition - No vitamin or mineral supplementation needed.
- Natural source antioxidants – No ethoxyquin
|Crude protein not less than
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
- Feed approximately 2-4% of body weight.
- It is not necessary to moisten pellets with water, though it may help acclimate animals to the diet.
- Feed consumption will vary with environmental temperatures, activity and lifestage.
- Provide good quality grass hay or browse.
- If desired, feed fresh fruits and vegetables.
- At most 5% fruit and 20% vegetables by weight of total diet.
- Always provide animal with plenty of fresh, clean water. Proper humidity levels are also critical for
health and proper growth of herbivorous reptiles.*
Ground soybean hulls, ground corn, dehulled soybean meal, ground oats, wheat middlings, cane molasses, wheat germ, dehydrated alfalfa meal, dicalcium phosphate, soybean oil, brewers dried yeast, calcium carbonate, salt, dl-methionine, choline chloride, pyridoxine hydrochloride, mixed tocopherols (preservative, form of vitamin E; citric acid, rosemary extract), d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate (form of vitamin E), manganous oxide, zinc oxide, ferrous carbonate, calcium pantothenate, niacin, copper sulfate, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K), riboflavin, l-lysine, zinc sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, calcium iodate, folic acid, vitamin a acetate, sodium selenite, cobalt carbonate, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, cholecalciferol (vitamin D3).