ROYAL CANIN Feline Indoor 400gr
Indoor cats move significantly less than other cats who are free to roam around outside. This lack of movement can cause slower digestion, smelly stool and even weight gain and obesity.
This Royal Canin Indoor 27 Cat has been specially developed to meet the unique nutritional needs of indoor cats. It contains high-quality L.I.P. proteins from selected, easily digestible protein sources with high biological value. This helps to reduce stool intensity as well as odour.
Royal Canin Indoor 27 Cat also contains special nutritious fibres such as psyllium, which help to regulate the digestive system to ensure that swallowed hairs can move easily through the system, rather than causing your cat to vomit. Together with a moderate fat content, this contributes to your indoor cat maintaining an ideal bodyweight and thus being able to live a healthy life.
The three-sided kibble pieces are easy for your cat to eat, promoting good jaw muscles and both dental and oral hygiene.
- Reduces stool volume and odour: highly-digestible L.I.P. proteins with high biological value
- Moderate fat content: contributes to an ideal weight
- Minimises hairball build up: natural nutritious fibres to regulate digestion
- Urinary tract health: adapted mineral content for an ideal pH value in the urine
- Dental hygiene: sodium polyphosphate binds calcium in the mouth, reducing the build up of tartar
- Natural immune strength: supported by an antioxidant complex with vitamin E
Poultry protein (dried), rice, wheat, maize, vegetable protein isolate*, animal fat, animal protein (hydrolysed), wheat flour, lignocellulose, dried beet pulp, yeast and its derivatives, soya oil, minerals, fructo-oligosaccharides, fish oil, psyllium (seeds and husks: 0.5%).
*L.I.P. : proteins selected for their very high assimilation.
Additives per kg:
Nutritional dietary additives:
Vitamin A (13,500 IU), vitamin D3 (700 IU), E1 [iron] (42mg), E2 [iodine] (4.2mg), E4 [copper] (13mg), E5 [manganese] (55mg), E6 [zinc] (164mg), E8 [selenium] (0.09mg).
Clinoptilolite from sedimentary sources (10g), preservatives, antioxidants.