SCIENCEDIET Cat Adult INDOOR 1,58kg
Hill's Science Diet Adult Indoor Cat Dry Cat Food provides your four-legged friend with great tasting nutrition for a long, happy life. Made with wholesome ingredients such as savory chicken, this nourishing recipe is balanced to meet your pet’s needs, and promote healthy, gentle digestion. Manufactured in the United States, every ingredient meets strict requirements for purity and nutrient content which exceed industry standards. Formulated for adult cats 1 to 6 years of age with an indoor lifestyle, this Hill’s Science Diet provides your cat the nutrition she needs for a lifetime of health and happiness.Key Benefits
- High-quality ingredients and healthy fiber supports digestive health for a cleaner litter box.
- Natural fiber is easy to digest and reduces occurrence of hairballs.
- Antioxidant and vitamin blend work together to help support a healthy immune system.
- Made from natural, high-quality ingredients without any artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- Made in the USA, this is a complete and balanced diet recommended for adult cats.
Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Fat, Wheat Gluten, Chicken Meal, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dried Beet Pulp, Soybean Oil, Calcium Sulfate, Lactic Acid, Fish Oil, Potassium Chloride, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Green Peas, Apples, Cranberries, Carrots, Broccoli, Beta-Carotene.
|CRUDE PROTEIN||31.0% min|
|CRUDE FAT||13.0% min|
|CRUDE FIBER||6.0% min|
|CRUDE FIBER||12.0% max|
|VITAMIN E||500 IU/kg min|
|ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C)||85 mg/kg min|